Welcome to the UTMC ORTHOPAEDIC CENTER
The UT Orthopaedic Center team is here for all of your orthopaedic needs. Like any all-star team, the UTMC "Team Ortho" roster includes specialists who provide specific services "from neck to toe" including:
- Orthopaedic trauma - Dr. Ebraheim
- Spine conditions - Dr. Hossein Elgafy and Dr. Mustafa Khan
- Joint replacement conditions - Dr. Daniel Gehling and Dr. Kafai Lai
- Hand and microsurgery conditions - Dr. Margaret Jain, Dr. Martin Skie, Dr. Abdul Mustapha
- Foot and ankle conditions - Dr. Kafai Lai and Dr. Satheesh Ramineni
- Podiatry needs - Dr. Pamela Sheridan
- Sports medicine needs - Dr. Patrick Siparsky and Dr. David Sohn
For an appointment at The UT Orthopaedic Center, please call 419.383.3761 or 419.383.BONE.
The UT Orthopaedic Center offers:
- Top Orthopaedic Treatment in Toledo and Northwest Ohio: An all-inclusive facility, allowing patients to receive the full spectrum of orthopaedic
services in a single location:
› Imaging and radiology (X-rays & MRIs), DEXA imaging
› Rooms for numerous special procedures
› Facility for physical therapy
- High-tech Facility: Billed as "the wave of the future for orthopaedic practices" by many health-care experts.
- Easy Access and Refreshments: Complimentary valet parking; just a few steps to the Orthopaedic Center itself. Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and refreshments in our waiting room.
- Friendly and Excellent Concierge Service: Our special concierge service helps families coordinate directions, parking, hotel reservations and local restaurant information.
The Orthopaedic Center at The University of Toledo Medical Center is the orthopaedic leader in northwest Ohio. We are dedicated to providing the highest standards in orthopaedic treatment for our patients. We provide the latest high-tech testing, professional and excellent customer service for all patients who come to our center seeking help. We are constantly performing innovative orthopaedic research with UT scientists to improve the clinical and basic science aspects of our patient care.
In addition, our successful track record for improving the orthopaedic discipline is demonstrated by the extensive training of our residents who recently tested in one of the highest percentiles of the nation's orthopaedic exam.