Education and Training
At The University of Toledo Medical Center, we offer educational courses for medical and health care professionals, continuing education, graduate education, online courses, paramedic training, and life support training.
Education and Training Courses:
- Continuing Medical Education Program (CME) is to provide quality continuing medical education activities for physicians.
- Continuing Nursing Education provides opportunities for nurses to meet their continuing education needs in a variety of learning ways.
- Graduate Medical Education lists the different types of Residency Programs we offer.
- Life Support Training: American Heart Association certification classes in Basic Life Support (CPR), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Life Support (PALS). If you are interested in the different areas of Associate, Bachelor, Graduate, and Certificate programs offered at The University of Toledo Medical Center, please visit our Main Campus site.
- Area Health Education Center (AHEC) program. This program reaches out to under served areas, helping to provide educational opportunities to health care professionals in these communities.