The UT Medical Center offers a Customer Care Call Center that provides patients and families:
- Hospital Operators 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week
- Information Hub
- Complaint/Grievance Management (may be contacted at 419.383.3606)
- Appointment Verifications
- Facilitate Requests for Interpreters
- Physician Referral Assistance (for physician use only, may be contacted at 800.556.5444)
- Physician Referral Assistance for patient use only, 1.800.321.8383 ext. 4444
- Arrange for Notary Public
If you have a concern about the medical service or treatment you are receiving, you should voice your concern to the employee providing your care. If the concern is not resolved, request to speak to the supervisor or manager.
Voicing a concern or complaint will not affect your care or services. If you feel the problem has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please call the Customer Care Center at 419.383.3606. Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and will assist in handling your concern in a timely manner.