New Research Coordinator Training Sessions: Periodic training sessions will be held to assist study coordinators that are new to the field or new to the University. Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Navigating UT regulatory documents (IRB, etc.)
- Certification requirements for clinical research associations (such as ACRP).
Monthly Study Coordinator Education Meetings: Monthly Study Coordinator meetings are held in an informal setting to offer basic instruction and practical advice on commonly encountered clinical research topics. Sessions are available at no charge and are available to anyone without registration. Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of the month from 12-1pm. Please email Tony Galati at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in receiving updates on upcoming meetings.
Informational Seminars for New Investigators: Periodic seminars will be hosted for those interested in clinical research. Covered topics will include but are not limited to:
- Fundamentals of sponsored research
- Initiating investigator funded research
- Regulatory documents and compliance