Meet Our Staff
All of the radiologists at The University of Toledo Medical Center are board certified. That means that they meet the highest standards in the field of radiology, so the people studying your images are the best qualified in helping your physician diagnose your condition and determine the best course of treatment for you. Our technologists are required to obtain continuing-education credits and to pass competency testing on an ongoing basis. Staff members are eager to help patients – from the time an appointment is made to any questions you may have after your visit. These professionals will get you an appointment quickly and make sure that your experience is as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.
Our staff includes:
- Lee S. Woldenberg, MD, FACR, Neuroradiology
- Haitham Elsamaloty, MD, Nuclear Medicine/PET, Cardiovascular Imaging
- Jacob Zeiss, MD, Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Hassan Semaan, MD, Interventional Neuroradiology
- S.T. Pinsky, MD, FACR, Thoracic Imaging
- Robert Coombs, MD, Nuclear Medicine/PET, Body Imaging
- Terrence J. Lewis, MD, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine/PET, Body MRI, Oncologic Imaging
- Jacob Bieszczad, MD, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine/PET, Body Imaging
- Mark Buehler, MD, Neuroradiology
We provide both Diagnostic Imaging and Therapeutic Interventional procedures for patients of all ages. Our professionals follow practice standards set by:
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
- State of Ohio Licensure Laws for both Registered Nurses and Radiologic Technologists.
Radiology at The University of Toledo Medical Center is accredited by Mammography Quality Standards Act and the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories.