Caring Web - Education and Support for Caregivers of Stroke Survivors
This site is designed for caregivers and survivors of stroke to provide general educational
information and support.
Over 5 million Americans live with after-effects of stroke. Most persons with stroke return home after initial rehabilitation treatment and are cared for by family members.
- Caregiving Tips are customized information on special topics such as nutrition or exercise.
- Ask the Nurse provides you the opportunity to email a nurse on the rehabilitation team any personal
questions or discuss issues related to caring.
- Educational Links give you access to other web sites to read about information related to stroke, caring,
- Activities that include jokes, greeting cards, and games to name a few.
- News through national newspapers, as well as a public library is available. Weather information
is also accessible.
- Stroke News are the top news stories from MedWire News which are monitored by a panel of experts from multiple online sources and updated daily.