The Dentistry staff at The University of Toledo Medical Center are prepared to meet the unique needs of your infants, children and adolescents, and persons with special health care needs.
We are concerned about your child’s total health care. Good oral health is an important part of total health. Establishing us as your child’s “Dental Home” provides us the opportunity to implement preventive dental health habits that keep a child free from dental/oral disease. We focus on prevention, early detection and treatment of dental diseases, and keep current on the latest advances in dentistry for children.
The following steps will help your child be part of the cavity-free generation:
- Beware of frequent snacking
- Brush effectively twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Floss once a day
- Have sealants applied when appropriate
- Seek regular dental check-ups
- Assure proper fluoride through drinking water, fluoride products or fluoride supplements