Dentistry is prepared to meet the needs of you and your family, including persons with special health care needs. We are concerned about your total health care. Good oral health is an important part of total health. Establishing us as your “Dental Home” provides us the opportunity to implement preventive dental health habits that keep you free from dental/oral disease. We focus on prevention, early detection and treatment of dental diseases.
We provide the following dental procedures:
- Routine Exams and Cleanings
- Limited Teeth Whitening
- Periodontal Procedures
- Dentures and Partials
- Dental Bonding and Sealants
- Root Canals
- Limited Orthodontics
- Crowns and Bridges
- Mouth Guards
- Oral Surgery-Wisdom Teeth and Simple Extractions
We are located on the second floor of the hospital building. Free valet parking is
available at the hospital's main entrance. Self-parking is available in parking area
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We submit to private insurance carriers, with the exception of restrictive HMO plans. We are providers for the following Medicaid Programs:
- Ohio Medicaid
- Buckeye Community
- Paramount Advantage
For good oral hygiene we recommend the following steps:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with ADA accepted fluoride toothpaste.
- Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
- Clean between teeth daily with floss. Decay–causing bacteria still lingers between teeth where toothbrush bristles can not reach. This helps remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams.