Fracture, Dislocation and Injuries Ortho Trauma Center
We treat a variety of fractures, dislocations and injuries from neck to toe. Specializing in fractures of the acetabulum, pelvis, spine and upper and lower extremity. The Ortho Trauma Center accepts and will arrange referrals from in and out of state. We also accept International patients.
Other services include:
- Non Healing Fractures (Non-unions)
- Complex Fractures
- Wound Infections and Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Failed Previous Surgery, Revision Surgery
- Stem Cells and Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Ultrasound-guided Procedures
- Second Opinions
- Treatment of all Geriatric Fractures, Especially Those with Complicated Medical History
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Work Related Injuries
The University of Toledo's Orthopaedic Center offers premier orthopaedic trauma services that allow for quick and accurate diagnosis and treatment of these injuries. We treat all conditions from sprains to major injuries.
This program, as well as many other programs UTMC offers, brings a multi-disciplinary, University-quality team that tailors a comprehensive, coordinated approach to caring for each patient.
Call 419.383.3761 or 419.383.BONE to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ebraheim.